Leading the way to virtually lead-free brass!
The measuring tubes of the Nano Brass are now made from EcoBrass with a significantly lower lead content.
|Material||Alloy designation||Lead content|
|New brass||EcoBrass CW724R||<0.09%|
Advantages of the new brass?
- Health: 50% less Lead (Lead is toxic and is considered a probable carcinogen).
- Standards/Regulations: Worldwide compliance (including for RoHS without exemption, in Japan and for beverage and drinking water contact).
- Mechanical: High strength combined with high elongation at break.
- Corrosion: Reduced dezincification and stress cracking.
- Sustainability: Good recyclability and less lead mined and eventually released into the environment.
- Availability & Reliability: Good supply reliability and consistent quality.
- Price: No price increase for the Nano Brass.